Best 2 burner gas grill
The first place people go when the weather is nice is to spend time in the outdoors. Cooking outdoors is a great way to entertain your family and friends. You can make memories that will continue to build over a lifetime. It doesn’t matter if you enjoy camping in the woods, your backyard, or the national park. Cooking on a grill makes the food healthier than frying or baking. The air is always fresher outdoors rather than indoors. There is also the bonus of not having to pay for any fluctuating electric bills from all of the cooking indoors. Anytime you can spend time appreciating the fresh air is great. There are plenty of grills at affordable prices. Here are the best grills made and used today.
Napoleon Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill.
Napoleon has a wide range of grills that will fit into any budget. This grill is a beauty. This is a medium-sized grill that is high-quality, durable, and easy to clean all at the same time. It is perfect for cooking for any sized group. It’s on wheels so it’s easy t move where it works for you.
- Control the temperature of your food with not 1 but 4 stainless steel burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs for your benefit. Your food will heat much faster and evenly by being able to change the temperature when it’s needed. It’s important at least to try, to have all of the food ready at the same time or close to the same time.
- You must have a natural gas hook up to your outdoor area to be able to use this grill. It will not be able to function on any other type of gas. The type of gas a grill uses matters only to the grill. Both gases are equally healthy.
- This grill is big enough to invite the whole neighborhood. It has 500 square inches of cooking space to feed your family and friends. It also has 260 square inches of additional space for warming. You can cook up to 30 or so burgers depending on the size you make your burgers.
- This grill has a push-start ignition button for each of the 4 burners. It has a bonus feature that is used as a backup system and is between each burner. The burners will light one after the other in a safe manner. You don’t have to worry about having a grill that won’t light.
- The lid on this grill is an added feature as well. It will decrease the amount of heat that releases when the lid is opened. The lid will protect your face from the rush of heat that could feel like it burnt your eyebrows off. It is made to withstand the elements of the weather.
- There is a lighting system installed to help you remember when your grill is turned on and in use. The colors around the knob will turn blue if the burner is on. The color red will show around the knob when the burner is being used.
Broil King Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Broil King grills come in different styles. This is the big daddy grill that can be the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen space if you don’t have one. This grill is made for entertaining and will be a great conversation starter. You will look like a professional when using this grill, even if you have no experience at all. It has handles for easy gripping, and they are stainless steel for easy cleanup.
- There are 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners that provide up to 40,000 BTU to heat the grill faster than the smaller grills. You can control the burners to cook in many different ways. This is perfect if you cook for small and large groups of people. Some food cooks faster than others so it’s beneficial to have control of all four burners.
- There is a side burner to cook other foods for you. It heats up to around 10,000 BTUs. It has a 17.48-inch Width by a 25.67-inch Length for your pots to sit on. This can be used for making side dishes such as macaroni and cheese, baked beans, or even swamp cabbage. You could also use a decent size pot to fry foods in such as french fries, chicken wings, shrimp or even fish if you wanted.
- There are 444 square inches of a grate to cook on. There is an additional rack for warming foods. That makes the total cooking area to be 644 square inches. That size is around triple the size of a smaller grill. You can feed a small army or a large family with this grill.
- The stainless steel side shelves can fold down after you use them. They are easy really to clean and maintain. The shelves are useful when you are cooking for multiple people. It is nice to be able to put items on the shelf instead of running in and out of your home. You can hold the food before or after it is cooked. It can be used for anything.
Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill
There are different styles of portable gas grills by Cuisinart. Gas is a healthier option for you and the environment. A gas grill will keep an even temperature while cooking. That is the benefit of using gas rather than charcoal to heat your grill. The best feature of this grill is that it’s small enough to go anywhere you want. You don’t need a huge area or table to put this grill. It is great for apartments with small outdoor areas.
This grill already comes assembled for you. There is no need to pay extra for assembly. It is already ready to use, and it can be set up anywhere without the use of tools. It’s convenience at its finest.
This grill has a 146 square inch enameled steel grate which to cook on. The grate is dishwasher safe, so clean up is going to be fast and easy.
This grill has an 8,000 BTU burner. It can be used with a one-pound propane tank for easy portability. It also has a push-button for an easy ignition to the burner.
This grill is small enough to be considered compact. It can be taken anywhere and set up without needing anything else. It can be set up and cooking in under ten minutes. You can use this grill on decks, patios, balconies, camping, or anywhere you want to take it. That is one bonus of having a compact grill.
Char-broil Classic 280 2 Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill.
This type of grill is best used at home when you are feeding your family or entertaining your family and friends. It stands on its own and even has shelves on each of the sides to hold some items for you. No need to have a million things in your hand anymore.
- There are 280 inches of a porcelain-coated grate to cook on. That is enough space for six burgers, ten hotdogs or sausages, eight or more ears of corn, and plenty of more options to choose from.
- There are two stainless steel in-line burners to speed up the cooking process. It also disperses the heat evenly throughout the grill.
- There is a push-button ignition starter for a speedy heat up. It is safer than having to use matches and lighter fluid.
- There is a porcelain-coated steel lid with a firebox to ensure the grill can withstand the harsh weather elements. This grill can be left on your porch, decks, patios, or even out in your yard without getting damaged.
- There are two metal side shelves for you to utilize in any way you need. They can hold your prepared food or pre-cooked food as well as your already finished food. You can put your seasonings and utensils on them. They will also leave the clean up fast and easy with a wipedown.
Materbuilt Smoke Hollow Tabletop Propane Grill
Enjoy the perks of having a tabletop grill that you can take on the go with you to just about anywhere. It will make it easy for use in smaller areas such as balconies. It is big enough to feed the whole family yet small enough to not cause an issue with space.
- This grill has folding stainless steel legs to remain on the table by itself. It will make the cleaning of the legs just as easy as the rest of the grill. Keep the legs clean to ensure that it can be placed on any table without it making a mess.
- This grill has 205 square inches of a grate to cook on. The grill also has a warming rack to place items such as buns, different types of bread, or any other items you may want to keep warm. You can also put already cooked meat on the warming rack if you are cooking a lot of meat.
- This grill has a 10,000 BTU stainless steel “u” shaped burner. This is a powerful burner that is sure to cook fast and thoroughly.
- This grill has a unique feature which is a dip tray. This will catch all the fats and juices that drip from your food. The tray will be easy to clean since it is made out of stainless steel.
- The size of this grill is 27″ L x 17″ W x 12″ T. Perfect size for a trip to the park or the waterhole for the day. It isn’t so small to be a compact grill but it’s still small enough to take anywhere.
Do you need a portable grill to take on camping trips, boating, going to the park, anywhere you want to go to your portable grill will be perfect for you to use? There are compact portables for smaller outdoor areas. There are also standard size portables that will feed more people. Enjoying your outdoor area at your residence can be enhanced by purchasing the perfect grill for your needs. These grills flow into different budgets. You get what you pay for when it comes to a grill.
This is why it’s so important to know why you are purchasing the grill before you actually buy it. There could be a chance that you don’t like the grill at all or you will never use it once it gets home. Even if you don’t plan on using it much having even a small grill is better than not having one. In a natural disaster, a grill can really help to improve the situation. There are so many benefits to owning a grill.